Final pdf version of publications are provided whenever possible to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by the authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's or publisher's copyright. These documents may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
- K. Narayanaswamya, P. Pepiot, H. Pitsch, (2013) A chemical mechanism for low to high temperature oxidation of n-dodecane as a component of transportation fuel surrogates, Combust. Flame, in preparation.
- R. Baldwin, K. Magrini-Blair, M. Nimlos, P. Pepiot, B. Donohoe, S. Philip, (2012) Current Research on Thermo-chemical Conversion of Biomass at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory, App. Cat. B: Env., 115 - 116, pp. 320 - 329. PDF| DOI
- K. R. Gaston, M. W. Jarvis, K. M. Smith, P. Pepiot, W. J. Frederick, M. R. Nimlos (2011) Biomass Pyrolysis and Gasification of Varying Particle Sizes in a Fluidized Bed Reactor, Energy and Fuel, 25 (8), pp. 3747 - 3757. PDF| DOI
- P. Pepiot, O. Desjardins (2011) Numerical Analysis of the Dynamics of Two- and Three-dimensional Fluidized Bed Reactors using an Euler-Lagrange Approach, Powder Tech., 220, pp. 104 - 121. PDF| DOI
- P. Pepiot and O. Desjardins (2010) Direct numerical simulation of dense particle-laden flows investigation of the gas- particles coupling, Proceedings of the Center for Turbulence Research Summer Program, Stanford University. PDF
- P. Pepiot, C. Dibble, T. Foust (2010) Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling of Biomass Gasification, in Computational Modeling in Lignocellulosic Biofuel Production; Nimlos, M. et al.; ACS Symposium Series; American Chemical Society: Washington, DC. PDF| DOI
- G. Blanquart, P. Pepiot, H. Pitsch (2009) Chemical Mechanism for High Temperature Combustion of Engine Relevant Fuels with Emphasis on Soot Precursors, Combust. Flame, 156 (3), pp. 588 - 607. PDF| DOI
- S. Jerzembeck, P. Pepiot, N. Peters, H. Pitsch (2009) Laminar Burning Velocities at High Pressure for Primary Reference Fuels and Gasoline: Experimental and Numerical Investigation, Combust. Flame, 156 (2), pp. 292 - 301. PDF| DOI
- P. Pepiot, H. Pitsch (2008) A Chemical Lumping Method for the Reduction of Large Chemical Kinetic Mechanisms, Combust. Th. Model., 12 (6) pp. 1089 - 1108. PDF| DOI
- P. Pepiot, R. Malhotra, A. R. Kirby, A. L. Boehman, H. Pitsch (2008) Experimental Study and Structural Group Analysis for Soot Reduction Tendency of Oxygenated Fuels, Combust. Flame, 154 (1-2), pp. 191 - 205. PDF| DOI
- P. Pepiot, H. Pitsch (2008) An Efficient Error Propagation Based Reduction Method for Large Chemical Kinetic Mechanisms, Combust. Flame, 154 (1-2), pp. 67 - 81. PDF| DOI
P. Pepiot (2008) Automatic Strategies to Model Transportation Fuel Surrogates, Stanford University. PDF